Chimneys & Chimney Repair
Vortex Restoration is an expert source of information and thorough analysis related to chimney and masonry systems, especially trends and breakthrough technologies. We are creative, innovative and provide effective solutions within your budget and schedule. Whether your chimney is original to your older home or is newer but was improperly installed, we can help repair and restore it to its original state.
Why Repair My Chimney?
Chimneys are designed to work together with a fireplace or furnace to safely and efficiently expel gas and dangerous fumes from your home. There are several parts that make up your chimney system, including the masonry, liner, flue, hearth, and damper. When a single part of your chimney ceases to perform its intended function properly, the chimney becomes unsafe.
Carbon monoxide poisoning, smoke inhalation, and fire are several of the risks you run from using a damaged chimney. Other dangers of a heavily damaged fireplace are structural, such as falling bricks and water damage caused by cracks and leaks. Vortex Restoration is an expert at pinpointing problems with chimneys and rectifying them. Call us today to receive a free quote!
Chimney Repair Services from Vortex
- Chimney relining - prevents excess heating from passing through the chimney and protects the combustible parts of the home
- Masonry and firebox repair - the stone or brick parts of the chimney and fireplace area, including cracks, crumbling, and tuckpointing
- Crown repair - the concrete slab at the top of your chimney that prevents water from entering into the chimney structure
- Leaks and water damage - cracks and leaks anywhere in your chimney system can lead to expensive water damage to other parts of your home, including roof, walls, and foundation
- Chimney rebuilding - replacement of outside brick and crown to correct structural flaws or major damage